Asphalt Green Triathlon Club
The Asphalt Green Triathlon Club was created to provide superior educational, training, and social resources for triathletes. We offer a comprehensive training and racing program which benefits all triathletes from beginners to Kona qualifiers. Our club offers 13+ weekly workouts, educational clinics and various social events throughout the year.
Visit Asphalt Green Tri Club website for more information about the club's programs, members and events. Use the links below to register for our memberships and programs.
For members of Asphalt Green, your AGTC membership is added to your regular monthly dues, via the AGTC Add-On. This can be added to your membership at any time by contacting the Membership Office
. The rates are:
- $20 per month for Gold/Family (UES Campus) and Adult/Family (BPC Campus)
- $40 per month for Asphalt Green Swim/Gym Members (UES Campus)
For non-members of Asphalt Green the cost of and AGTC membership must be paid in full. The rate is $599 for the year.
To join the club or renew your membership:
- Register online.
- E-mail us for a membership registration form.
- Call us at 212.369.8890 ext. 2272 to sign up over the phone.
- Weekly coached group swim, bike, run and BRick workouts in multiple locations
- Triathlon-based educational workshops and lectures
- AGTC race top
- Mentoring program for new members
- Annual AGTC Gala and social outings
- Discounts on Asphalt Green massage services
- Access to the members-only portions of the AGTC website
Select from the following links in this category to browse our programs: