The Green stretches its 5½-acre sports and training campus across York Avenue between 90th and 92nd Streets in Manhattan.
The facility includes:
- The George Delacorte Pool: Manhattan’s only 50-meter Olympic standard swimming pool.
Current Pool Schedule
- Separate Teaching / Exercise pool
- Multi-level Fitness Center featuring state-of-the-art equipment
- TechnoGym fitness equipment featuring the
- Regulation FieldTurf field for team sports
- Steam & Sauna
- Two gymnasiums
- Two exercise studios
- Mazur Hall
- Outdoor running track
- Indoor basketball court
- Snack / Juice Bar
- Two outdoor parks
- Rooftop Terrace overlooking the East River
Asphalt Green has been upgraded!
Over the last few months, we have completed a number of renovations and upgrades to our Fitness Center and Pool. We are committed to providing the best fitness experience for you and thank you for your patience throughout this process.
Here are some of the ways we have improved Asphalt Green for you:
- Expansion of our duplex Fitness Center, adding 1700 square feet for a more open and light-filled workout space and distinct sound-regulated "energy zones" to enhance your experience.
- Upgrades to our core HVAC system, allowing us to better regulate temperature and airflow to each part of the AquaCenter.
- A new dedicated Spin Studio with state-of-the-art sound system and equipment, for our improved Super Spin program, featuring top instructors and more class options.
- Renovations to our Yoga Studio, including new artwork to create a more soothing environment and equipment for the exciting addition of AntiGravity® Aerial Yoga to our class roster.
- Expanded free weights section and rearrangement of weight machines, to create a more logical workout progression.
- New cardio equipment, including the addition of Adaptive Motion Trainers (AMTs), which allow each participant to adjust his/her stride length for a better workout.
- Newly renovated and reopened pool deck sauna and retiled Olympic pool deck.