Enjoy your workout without a worry! Our first-aid/CPR certified professionals are here to provide childcare for Asphalt Green members.
(By Appointment Only)
Babysitting runs from September until mid June
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 9:00am – 2:00pm
6 months to 6 years old
$15 per 2 hour session.
Sibling discounts available.
- Must be made 24 hours to 36 hours in advance
- Appointments can only be made by Email to: email@example.com
- By calling 212.369.8890 ext. 2279 or ext.2081
- By visiting the Membership Office on the 2nd floor of the AquaCenter
Asphalt Green Babysitting Procedures and Regulations
- Available to Asphalt Green members by appointment only.
- Fee: $15 per 2-hour session. Sibling discount: $24 for 2 children, each additional child $5.
- Sessions may be purchased at the AquaCenter reception desk.
- Parent/guardian must remain on campus.
- Two-hour maximum per child, per day.
- Photo ID required. Children must be signed in/out by parent or guardian.
- Asphalt Green does not provide diaper changing. Potty trained children will be accompanied to the restroom. All others must wear training pants with rubber pants or other waterproof underclothing. Parent/guardian will be notified by pager for diaper changes.
- Asphalt Green reserves the right to refuse admittance to a child if the number of children exceeds capacity (6:1 ratio staff to children).
- Children must have shoes on at all times; please bring an extra pair of shoes during inclement weather.
- Please no food or drink in the babysitting area. Bottles are accepted.
- Children 9 months and younger must be dropped off and remain in a car seat or stroller. Strollers must be left in the Murphy Center lobby if children will not remain in them throughout the session.
- Asphalt Green reserves the right to deny access to any child who appears to be sick.
- Parent/guardian will be notified of poor behavior. Asphalt Green reserves the right to deny access to any child as a result of continual behavior problems.
- Parent/guardian will be notified by pager if crying children cannot be consoled after 15 minutes and for diaper changes.