Asphalt Green seeks a marketing coordinator to support all functions of the department, including project management, copywriting and website/social media updates. The marketing department works cross functionally with all departments at Asphalt Green, including sports, fitness, community programs and camps, and oversees all branded collateral (catalogs, merchandise, flyers), as well as all digital properties. We work very closely as a team, and the successful candidate will have a passion for sports/fitness and strong organizational and people skills.
- Project manage marketing tasks to successful, on-time completion: give direction, clarify input, gain approvals, relay feedback and work with outside vendors.
- Complete copywriting duties as assigned by copywriter for consumer communications
- Support digital initiatives as needed, including basic website updates, social media posts, and email sends
- Perform departmental administrative duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years professional experience in an office environment
- Upbeat, positive attitude
- Self-starter – able to identify and solve for issues without heavy supervision
- Adept at multi-tasking and prioritizing many projects in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in and knowledge of sports and fitness
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills