Run one of the world’s most iconic marathons for a great cause. As a proud charity partner of the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon, we have a guaranteed spot for you!
Why run with Asphalt Green? We believe sports and fitness have the power to change lives. By joining our team and making a commitment to raise $2,500, you will help fund our free community programs that benefit over 50,000 underserved New Yorkers each year. We provide:
- Free swim instruction to over 2,700 elementary school students each year
- Active, organized recess for over 47,000 public school students annually
- Free sports leagues for middle school children from low-income neighborhoods
- Fitness programs for NYC’s older population
- Scholarships for young people to participate in our competitive sports teams and Summer Day Camp program.
- Public events that promote physical activity for people of all ages
FUNDRAISING: Our team is dedicated to helping you reach your goal. We will help you set up a Crowdrise fundraising page to easily solicit donations. Once your page is live, you can easily send the link to friends and family via email, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media channels. We will even send you emails with fundraising tips!
RACE PERKS: Anything is possible if you put your mind to it! Going 26.2 miles is no easy feat, but our coaches are dedicated to helping you cross the finish line with a smile. By running with team Asphalt Green, you have access to the following perks:
- Free six-month membership to Asphalt Green during training months (June-November)
- Free group runs in Central Park on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays led by QT2 Systems coaches (sessions begin the week you register through race day)
- Full access to The Run Formula training plans and resources, including tips, nutrition guidelines, injury prevention strategies, strength training programs, and more.
- A one-hour consultation call with The Run Formula's operations director, coach, and registered dietitian Beth Shutt. Plus, unlimited access to The Run Formula member forum, where you can submit questions to be answered by Beth.
RACE DAY: Sunday, November 4, 2018
Don't delay! Charity spots are limited. Secure your entry now by contacting our development department: email@example.com, 212.369.8890 x2233.