It’s starting to get chilly out and that means registration for winter term at Asphalt Green is right around the corner! Don’t miss your opportunity to sign up for winter classes for kids and adults at both Asphalt Green’s Battery Park City and Upper East Side locations. As an added perk for Asphalt Green members, we open registration early during priority periods. The 2022 winter term starts January 2 and ends March 6.
REGISTRATION DATES FOR WINTER TERM:
FAMILY REGISTRATION (for Asphalt Green family members only): Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 8:30am
PRIORITY REGISTRATION (for Asphalt Green members and winter term registrants only): Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 8:30am
OPEN REGISTRATION (open to everyone): Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at 8:30am
Friendly reminder: If you have an outstanding membership balance, please make sure it is paid before registration opens. You will only be able to register for programs at the member rate if your balance is paid. We will be happy to assist you in completing this process. Please contact the registration department at your appropriate campus: Upper East Side – (212) 369-8890 x2080; Battery Park City – (212) 298-2900 x2916.
All of your favorite programs from fall are back — here are some we know you will love.
- Award-winning swim classes, clinics, and recreational leagues for youth (starting at age 4 months) and adults
- Youth flag football leagues starting at 5 years old! (Upper East Side only)
- Indoor and outdoor soccer (Upper East Side only)
- Competitive basketball program for youth, plus full-court leagues for adults (Battery Park City only)
- Personal training: Get matched with the right trainer based on your goals.
- Transformation Package: Work out smarter with an eight-week training program expertly tailored to your goals.
We are committed to creating a safe, encouraging environment for children and adults to discover the power of sports and embrace physical activity. Some highlights of our safety measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19 include:
- Spectators must wear a face covering. Limit one spectator per child for outdoor activities. Spectator access for indoor programs is limited or restricted in some cases. Details will be provided on a program basis.
- Equipment and indoor spaces are sanitized in between classes.
- Participants are maintained in static groups with the same coach each session.
- Coaches must wear face masks at all times. Participants are required to wear face masks whenever indoors, arriving or departing, and when activity permits (e.g., stretching).
- Social distancing measures will be in place and indicated with markings on the field, court, or indoor space. Activities will be focused on individual skill development without shared equipment or physical contact.
- A face covering is required at all times in the fitness center. Coverings may be cloth-based or disposable but may not include bandanas, buffs, or gaiters.