Asphalt Green's Pilates classes take place in our dedicated studio featuring top-of-the-line reformers and equipment. Get personalized attention in classes with a maximum of four students. Sessions are open to members and non-members of all fitness levels – beginners welcome!
Select a package below, then visit our Pilates class schedule to book a session.
- Intro to Pilates:This beginner-level class is designed for participants to become comfortable with movements on the Pilates reformer. Moving at a slower pace than our traditional classes, sculpt long, lean muscle on top-of-the-line equipment. Recommended for beginners.
- Pilates Reformer: This core-focused workout builds a toned physique and improves flexibility, posture, and balance. Our highly trained instructors have experience working with people of all levels, including professional athletes, seniors, children, prenatal and postnatal women, and individuals recovering from an injury.
- Pilates/TRX Fusion Spend 25 minutes on the TRX trainers and 25 minutes on the Pilates reformer in this high-intensity class. By the end of the class, you will target every major muscle group for an effective fat-burning workout.
- Pilates Circuit: Experience all of the exercises Pilates has to offer by working with three different apparatuses in one class. Students will complete exercises on the Pilates reformer, tower, and chair. The combination creates a balanced and engaging workout.
- Pilates Tower: Feel the burn performing exercises on the Pilates tower. The equipment allows you to isolate specific muscle groups, sculpting strong abs, arms, and legs.
- Pilates Fusion: Sculpt a strong physique in this Pilates and cardio strength combo class. Spend 25 minutes strengthening your core on the Pilates reformer and 25 minutes performing exercises using body weight and stability balls.
For more information, please contact our Fitness Department: 212.369.8890 x2247 or email email@example.com.
Reservations must be made at least 12 hours prior to the scheduled class time. Cancellations require 24 hours’ notice.