Group Exercise Schedule
EFFECTIVE December 20, 2021: Masks are required at Asphalt Green, including while working out in the fitness center and studios. Learn more.
COVID-19 update: Reservations are required and capacity is limited for all group exercise classes. Members can make a reservation online or through the Asphalt Green app (powered by MindBody). Non-members can purchase individual classes. Here’s what you need to know:
- Classes are 50 minutes.
- Members are able to book multiple classes per day.
- Group exercise class reservations are included in Asphalt Green membership; there is no additional cost to secure a spot for members. Non-members may purchase class packages.
- 1-Pack: $15
- 5-Pack: $65
- 10-Pack: $120
- 1-Pack: $15
- Instructors must wear a face covering at all times (even during class).
- There will be no shared equipment during class. Please wipe down equipment and mats before and after use.
- Teens who have passed a fitness evaluation and received a yellow lanyard are permitted to participate in all group exercise classes.
- Fitness studios will be cleaned after each class.
- Cancellations require 24-hours' notice.*
Reservations can be made on a rolling basis two weeks in advance. The reservation window is open from 5am to 11pm daily.
As of May 25, 2021, fitness center reservations are not required. Members may visit for any duration of time throughout the day.
MAKE A GROUP EXERCISE RESERVATION
*Effective April 15, 2021: Three no shows or late cancellations (within two hours of your reservation) per quarter will result in a seven-day suspension of reservation capabilities. Each subsequent no show or late cancellation will result in another seven-day suspension. You must cancel online or through the Asphalt Green app.