CANCELLATION AND MAKEUP POLICY: Asphalt Green reserves the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment. Cancellation decisions may be made up to the third week of classes. When possible, Asphalt Green will provide an alternate class. If this is not possible, a credit or refund will be issued to the registrant.
Attendance to scheduled classes is the responsibility of the participant. Up to one (1) makeup per student per term will be granted, based upon availability and are not guaranteed.
If Asphalt Green cancels a class due to an unforeseen, uncontrollable circumstance (i.e. pool closure) a makeup class will be offered. In the event a makeup cannot be arranged, a credit will be issued upon request.
WEATHER CONDITIONS: If NYC public schools are closed due to inclement weather, program classes will be canceled. No makeup classes, credits, or refunds will be granted. Asphalt Green reserves the right to cancel program classes due to inclement weather during days public schools are not in session. A makeup or credit will be offered upon request should a class be canceled three (3) or more times in a single term due to weather conditions. Please call us at 212.369.8890 (Upper East Side) or 212.298.2980 (Battery Park City) prior to coming to Asphalt Green during inclement weather. Specialty training classes are canceled due to inclement weather on a case-by-case basis.
OUTDOOR CLASSES AT UPPER EAST SIDE CAMPUS: If NYC public schools are open and an outdoor class is canceled due to inclement weather, up to one (1) makeup will be provided upon request per term. A credit will be offered upon request should a class be canceled three (3) or more times in a single semester due to weather conditions, and all makeup options have been exhausted.
MAKEUP AND CREDIT CONDITIONS: Makeup classes are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Makeups expire at the end of the term and are not transferrable. Credits are kept on file at the Registration Office for one year. A credit letter will not be mailed. Credits must be redeemed in person at the Registration Office prior to registering for a new class. Should you elect to donate your credit or refund to Asphalt Green’s Credits 4 Kids Program, please call the Registration Office prior to the end of the term.
REFUND POLICY: All refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Registration Office. Refunds are computed from the date received (not postmarked). The program refund schedule is as follows: For 100% refund or credit –written request must be received one week prior to the first scheduled class. For 75% refund or credit – written request must be received two days prior to the second scheduled class.
NO REFUNDS OR CREDIT will be granted after the second scheduled class session. Pro-rated fees are not available. All Asphalt Green programs are subject to change or cancellation. Asphalt Green is not responsible for providing makeups, credits, or issuing refunds for programs missed as a result of illness, emergencies or other events beyond the control of Asphalt Green. Please allow four to six weeks from receipt for processing a refund request. The handling charge for all requested refunds is $15.00. Registration handling fees are not refundable. For some programs, such as year-long programs and camps, there may be exceptions which will supersede the above policy. Credits expire one year from the computed date. Credits may be redeemed online, over the phone or in-person.
PERSONAL TRAINING: All personal training packages are non-refundable outside of the following extenuating circumstances:
- Injury or illness: client may be granted a medical extension with doctor’s note (sessions extended for up to six months past expiration date).
- If you wish to transfer personal training sessions to 1) another program or 2) another member, you can transfer 85 percent of the unused session value.
- Trainer transfer: you always have the right to transfer your sessions to another trainer at no cost to you; if your trainer leaves, you will be able to transfer 100 percent of remaining sessions to another trainer in any training category. You will receive one additional session to try another trainer. If you do not wish to work with another trainer, you may receive a refund of 50 percent of total value of unused sessions
- Relocation: if you are moving and provide the necessary documentation (lease, utility bill with your name on it), you may get a full refund for the value of your remaining sessions.
- 1 session: expires 30 days from purchase
- 3-pack: expires 30 days from purchase
- 6-pack and 12-pack: expire six months from purchase date
- 24-pack and 48-pack: expire 12 months from purchase date
Cancellation Policy: All training sessions must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance of the start of the appointment time. Any late cancellations will be charged the full session price.
MASSAGE THERAPY, PILATES PRIVATE TRAINING, YOGA PRIVATE TRAINING: All cancellations for massage therapy, Pilates private training, and yoga private training must be made at least 24 hours before the appointment to avoid forfeiture of the entire fee.