Members agree that Asphalt Green facilities may be temporarily closed on legal holidays, special events, and for up to two weeks per year for maintenance purposes. Asphalt Green reserves the right to close early on other holidays. If the use of Asphalt Green facilities and/or equipment are limited due to malfunctioning of any or all of the center's equipment, provided Asphalt Green takes steps reasonably required to restore full use of the facilities, Asphalt Green has no obligation to extend the term of the Membership Agreement or to otherwise compensate Members as a result thereof. Asphalt Green will post facility hours.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- MEMBERSHIP: The Member shall be the sole owner of the Membership. The Membership is not transferable except as set forth below. The Membership shall entitle the Member to the use of the facilities at Asphalt Green, at such times, and to such extent applicable to the kind of Membership purchased, as specified on the front page of this Contract, which definitions of Membership are incorporated in and made a part hereof. A valid membership ID card is required for access to and use of the facilities. A non-refundable fee of $10 will be charged for replacing a membership ID card. Member must be 17 years of age or older. Proof of age may be required.
- MEMBERSHIP RATE: Asphalt Green reserves the right to change the Membership rates. Such changes will not retroactively effect Member herein during the pre-existing term of the Membership Agreement. In addition to the cost of Membership, Member shall also pay additional fees for certain classes, programs, and services that are not specified in the description of the Membership purchase. All times, fees, rules, and regulations are subject to change by Asphalt Green management at its sole discretion.
- CANCELLATION AND DOWNGRADE OF A FAMILY I OR FAMILY II MEMBERSHIP: If a Family would like to downgrade or cancel their membership to a Gym or Day membership before fulfilling the 12-month agreement, there will be a $125 fee to downgrade, and we will charge you the difference between the member rate and non-member rate if the Family took advantage of the preferred membership pricing for children's program classes.
- MEMBERSHIP FREEZE POLICY: Memberships may be frozen or canceled according to the following rules: 1. All members may freeze their memberships once a year for personal reasons for a minimum of one month to a maximum of three months. The fee for this service is $35. 2. All members may freeze their memberships for medical reasons for a minimum of one month to a maximum of six months. There is no fee for this service; however, a doctor's note is required at the time of your medical freeze request. The note must explicitly state that you are unable to exercise for the time you are requesting frozen. Please note: you will continue to be billed (EFT memberships), but the time of your freeze will be added back on to your membership at the end of your agreement.
- FAMILY MEMBERSHIP FREEZE POLICY: The Family Membership is a 12-month agreement and a cohesive membership. The entire family will NOT be able to use the facility when their Family Membership is on freeze. If one of the two adults in the family membership needs to freeze, a $35 charge will be incurred, and we will downgrade that family temporarily to Family I Membership, provided the rest of the family continues to utilize the facility.
RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
A. You may cancel this Contract for any of the following reasons: 1. If upon a doctor's order, you cannot physically receive the services because of a significant physical disability. 2. If you die, your estate shall be relieved of any further obligation for payment under the contract not then due and owing. 3. If you move your residence or place of business more than 25 miles from Asphalt Green. B. If Member cancels this contract pursuant to above (A.), Member will provide Asphalt Green with written substantiation of such grounds for cancellation. The prorated portion of the Membership Fee shall be refunded to Member within thirty (30) days after Asphalt Green's receipt of such written notice of cancellation. along with reasonable evidence for cancellation pursuant to the above reasons. Members on EFT payment must submit a written cancellation request, and that request must be received at least 30 days before the next EFT payment to ensure that they will not be charged for that next period. All cancellations are subject to a $125 cancellation fee.