Group Exercise Schedule
EFFECTIVE December 20, 2021: Masks are required at Asphalt Green, including while working out in the fitness center and studios. Learn more.
COVID-19 update: Reservations are required and capacity is limited in all group exercise classes. Members can make a reservation online or through the Asphalt Green app (powered by MindBody). Non-members can purchase individual classes. Here’s what you need to know:
- Classes are 50 minutes.
- Members are able to book multiple classes per day.
- Group exercise class reservations are included in Asphalt Green membership; there is no additional cost to secure a spot for members. Non-members may purchase class packages.
- 1-Pack: $15
- 5-Pack: $65
- 10-Pack: $120
- 1-Pack: $15
- Instructors must wear a face covering at all times (even during class).
- There will be no shared equipment during class. Please wipe down equipment and mats before and after use.
- Teens who have passed a fitness evaluation and received a yellow lanyard are permitted to participate in all group exercise classes.
- Fitness studios will be cleaned after each class.
- Cancellations require 2-hours' notice.*
Reservations can be made on a rolling basis two weeks in advance. The reservation window is open from 5am to 11pm daily.
MAKE A GROUP EXERCISE RESERVATION
*Effective April 15, 2021: Three no shows or late cancellations (within two hours of your reservation) per quarter will result in a seven-day suspension of reservation capabilities. Each subsequent no show or late cancellation will result in another seven-day suspension. You must cancel online or through the Asphalt Green app.