At this point in your work out from home routine, you likely have an arsenal of go-to exercises. And, if you’re following us on Instagram and Facebook, we hope you’ve drawn inspiration from our Workout Wednesday series. Now that you’ve mastered a variety of movements, you can put them together to create a full-body workout. Think of it like choosing your own adventure.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose one exercise from each of the first four categories (upper body push, upper body pull, lower body, and core). This will create your circuit.
- Perform each exercise in for 45 seconds, getting as many repetitions in as possible.
- Rest at least 15 secs before moving to the next exercise.
- Repeat the circuit four times.
- After you complete the circuit, choose one exercise from “the finisher” category.
- Do this exercise Tabata style: eight rounds of 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest.
- Really push yourself in this last round. You should be going all out during the 20 seconds of work.
Upper Body Push
Dumbbell neutral grip, push press
Standing banded overhead press
Upper Body Pull