At this point in your work out from home routine, you likely have an arsenal of go-to exercises. And, if you’re following us on Instagram and Facebook, we hope you’ve drawn inspiration from our Workout Wednesday series. Now that you’ve mastered a variety of movements, you can put them together to create a full-body workout. Think of it like choosing your own adventure.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose one exercise from each of the first four categories (upper body push, upper body pull, lower body, and core). This will create your circuit.
- Perform each exercise in for 45 seconds, getting as many repetitions in as possible.
- Rest at least 15 secs before moving to the next exercise.
- Repeat the circuit four times.
- After you complete the circuit, choose one exercise from “the finisher” category.
- Do this exercise Tabata style: eight rounds of 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest.
- Really push yourself in this last round. You should be going all out during the 20 seconds of work.
Upper Body Push
Upper Body Pull