We’ve curated a list of personal trainers and workouts you may like based on the classes you love.
Class: HIIT Camp
Workout style: You love to sweat! Heart-pounding, high-intensity bursts of work followed by short periods of rest are the makeup of your routine. You don’t let a second of your workout to go waste—maximizing your time is the name of your game.
Perfect personal trainer match:
- Upper East Side: Alex Myshevskiy
- Battery Park City: Micaela Volbrecht
You’ll love them because they both focus on functional, athletic training, similar to what you experience in HIIT Camp.
Try it on your own:
If you’re hitting the gym, bring elements of HIIT Camp to your solo workout routine. Incorporate weighted step-ups, reverse lunges, squats to presses, pushups, mountain climbers, planks, and burpees. Here’s a sample workout:
- Start with a 5-10 minute cardio warm-up with dynamic stretching.
- Complete the following exercises in order with 15 to 20 seconds of recovery between each. Do three rounds with a one-minute break between sets.
- 10 burpees
- Eight weighted step-ups (eight per leg)
- 10 squats to presses
- 10 walkouts to plank
- 10 mountain climbers
- 30-second plank hold