Reservations are required and capacity is limited. Reservations can be made online or through the Asphalt Green app (powered by MindBody). Non-members can purchase individual classes. Here’s what you need to know:
- Classes are 50 minutes.
- Fit Club reservations are included in Asphalt Green Family memberships; there is no additional cost to secure a spot for members ages 9-17. Non-members may purchase individual classes below.
- Single: $15
- 5-Pack: $65
- 10-Pack: $120
- Single: $15
- Teens who have passed a fitness evaluation and received a yellow lanyard are permitted to participate in all group exercise classes by signing up through the app or website. Teens with a pink lanyard must email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- There will be no shared equipment during class. Please wipe down equipment and mats before and after use.
- Fitness studios will be cleaned after each class.
- Cancellations require 24-hours' notice.*
Our group exercise program for kids and teens ages 9 to 17 is included in family memberships and available at a fee for non-members. Purchase using the calendar below.
Preteen Fit Club
Preteen Fit Club makes fitness fun. Children will use bodyweight exercises, jumping, and running to build balance, coordination, strength, and endurance. Instructors will lead activities that keep kids engaged and moving for the entirety of class. Kids will build confidence and feel motivated to live an active life.
Prerequisites: Beginners welcome. No prior exercise experience required. 9-to 12-year-olds only. Registration required. Sign up below.
Preteen Fit Club is free for members ages 9 to 12 included in Family I and Family II memberships and available to non-members for $15 per class, $65 for five classes, or $120 for 10 classes.
Teen Fit Club
Build a fitness foundation in a small group environment. Teen Fit Club will introduce youths to exercise and help them develop awareness of how their body responds to movement. Working in a fitness studio, participants will build power, speed, agility, coordination, strength, and conditioning. An instructor will guide teens through circuits and exercises using bodyweight and light dumbbells, focusing on maintaining proper form. The program will empower teens to feel confident working out on their own in the fitness center.
Prerequisites: Beginners welcome. No prior exercise experience required. 13-to 17-year-olds only. Registration required. Sign up below.
Teen Fit Club is free for members ages 13 to 17 included in Family I and Family II memberships and available to non-members for $15 per class, $65 for five classes, or $120 for 10 classes.
Interested in becoming a member and gaining access to unlimited Fit Club classes for free ? Learn more.
*Cancellations require 24-hours' notice. If you accrue three no shows or late cancellations (within two hours of your reservation), your registration capabilities will be suspended for seven days. After seven days, you will be able to book a swim, fitness center, or group exercise reservation. After a third no show, every subsequent no show will result in a one-week suspension. All no-shows and late cancellations will reset quarterly.