Effective June 28, 2021: Reservations are no longer required for member lap swim.
For your convenience, please find the current member pool schedules for Asphalt Green’s Battery Park City campus and COVID-19 safety protocols below.
- Pool and water cleaning systems are fastidiously maintained, including disinfection with chlorine. A UV filtration system also disinfects our pools.
- BioOx air purification system installed on the pool deck removes chlorine particles and improves air quality. The recently installed CASPR air filtration system neutralizes aerosolized viruses, including COVID-19.
- Face coverings are required while traveling to and from the pool deck. They may be removed immediately before entry.
- Towel service is available as of July 5, 2021.
- The lap pool schedule lists lap lane availability in the 25-yard lap pool.
- The lap pool is kept at 79 to 82 degrees. The teaching and exercise pool temperature ranges from 89 to 92 degrees.
- The recreation swim schedule lists family recreation and adult swim times in the lap and teaching & exercise pools.
- Family recreation provides children and adults with time to leisurely swim.
- Adult swim provides time for adults only to swim at leisure.
Get ready to dive right in! View the most popular times to swim, and when you can find a lane alone by viewing the pool traffic chart below.