POOL SCHEDULE CHANGES: Due to Memorial Day weekend the pool will operate on a modified schedule from May 28 to May 30. View modified schedule.
For your convenience, please find our COVID-19 safety protocols below.
- Pool and water cleaning systems are fastidiously maintained, including disinfection with chlorine. A UV filtration system also disinfects our pools.
- BioOx air purification system installed on the pool deck removes chlorine particles and improves air quality. The recently installed CASPR air filtration system neutralizes aerosolized viruses, including COVID-19.
- Face coverings are required while traveling to and from the pool deck. They may be removed immediately before entry.
- Towel service is available as of July 5, 2021.
- The Olympic pool is kept at 79 to 82 degrees. The teaching and exercise pool temperature ranges from 89 to 92 degrees. Both pools are handicap accessible.